Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture Flipping

Thanks for all the comments about picture flipping and wanting to help me out. I actually do know how to flip them and thought that I had in my program and then when I went to download them to my blog they weren't. Obviously I was having a blonde moment. I will try to fix them later. Ha who am I kidding, Breaking Dawn comes out in 24 hrs. 24 min and 10 sec. I need sleep tonight so that I can pull an all nighter tommorrow to read the book. I will update the last quote of the day in the morning and then you won't hear from me days. do not come back until you have read Breaking Dawn, because most likely I will have posted some spoilers about my opinion on the book. Which we all know I am definetly going to have. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hey, there are a LOT more important things in life than flipping pictures ... and I surely think Edward qualifies! ;) Hope you know I was just teasing! Have fun at your BD party and Happy Anniversary!