Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ward Campout

We went on our Ward Campout 2 weeks ago. It was alot of fun. We got lost getting there because of a road detour, and Alex was freaking out. So we told him to pray for help. And he did and low and behold a guy stopped and asked if we were going to the stake property, and even drove us there. It was a very good learning experience for the kids. Maddie and Jake helped in the skits which she was totally into, Lleyton pretty much just kept trying to escape. Alex and Easton were in boy heaven, since most of the kids in our ward are boys. Easton doesn't have any girls in his class just the six boys. We had a great breakfast and then went on a hike down Alexanders canyon. You know who thought it was cool. He and Jake had fun with the new walkie-talkies. Check out the cute matching shirts I made us!!















3 comments:

Natalie said...

Stacie ... you completely amaze me. Oh, I love Neil Diamond too. I love this song. I miss you. Hope you guys are having a great summer.

Carrie said...

Fun! I wish our ward did a campout!!!

Doney Days said...

I love the shirts and I'm amazed that you got Jake to wear matching shirts. Actually, I make Dan wear matching stuff too. We must be pretty cool wives! :)