Monday, July 14, 2008

Countdown to Breaking Dawn


We did edit this because we didn't like his hair on the actual cover

Yes the obsession continues. And since they have closed down the twilight mom forums for weeks I will have extra time on my hands. But thought I would post all the quotes of the day from Stephenie for you all to ponder over.

Day one: Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: " Why don't you just tell me who wins."
Alice: " I do, excellent."

Day two: Bella: "Oh Mike! How will I go on?"

Day Three: Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."

Day Four: Emmett: "Oooo, scary."

Day Five: Bella: " Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"
OME! I can hardly wait. S.M. is totally teasing us. and I have taken the bait.

Day Six: Charlie: " Bells, we're up to bat."

Day Seven: Edward: " You're awfully smallto be so hugely irritating. "

Day Eight: Bella: " Why am I covered in feathers?"

Day Nine: Alice: " No one will dare to call you plain when I'm done with you."
Bella: " Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

Day Ten : Edward: "Oops."

Day Eleven: Renee: " Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Everything we
tried she all but ripped our throats out."

Day Twelve: Edward: " Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will
keep the bad dreams away."

Day Thirteen: Rosalie: " Over my pile of ashes."

Day Fourteen: Edward: " You look so guilty, like you've committed a crime."

Day Fifteen: Sam: " This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger
to every human in the area."
Day Sixteen: Rosalie: " I'd like to beat you dead."

Day Seventeen: Jasper: " I can't understand. I can't bear this."

Day Eighteen: Seth: " You'll hurt her. Let her go."

Day Nineteen: Carlisle: " I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are
conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

Day Twenty: Jacob: " I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

Day twenty one: Bella: " Should I be afraid?"
Edward: " Terrified."

1 comment:

Scottkids said...

OH MY HECK!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I might have to come help you guys at the bookstore the night before the book comes out, I still have not ordered one yet! Where do you think I should get one from?