Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories

Well this ought to be interesting:)thanks Ang for the fun idea..

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Marlies said...

Let's see. My memeory of you.I would have to say all the times in Relief Society enrichment when you would whip up something cute and act like it was no big deal. You always did such a good job and made it seem effortless.

Ang Ballard said...

My memory of you is... Okay, there are so many, but one of my favorites is hanging out at your house for a girl's night and watching Cheaper by the Dozen. I think there was more talking and laughing then watching- so fun! I remember lots of times sitting on your couch (more like sprawling on your couch) while I was pregnant and I remember Maddie trying to lift up my shirt to "see the baby". ;0) LOL- wish we still lived closer!

Laur said...

My favorite memories of you, stacy my dear friend are just talking about the kids and gossiping about the neighbors...we won't mention any names :)
I always felt like we were kindred spirits, you always leave me feeling better than when you found me.
Love Laurie

Julie Toone said...

Here's a funny one...remember when I yelled at Robin in the dance room and told her that none of us liked her? I was a little mean:)I like all the cheer memories we have. Im glad we still get together. I also remember our christmas party at your house...I think your baby was like 5 months old. Fun times:)

Scottkids said...

We have a handful of fun memories, but I would say BBQing, and hanging out with our kids. AND...making Jelwery, and going shopping, and watching movies, and swimmiing. J/k, but really those are some of my memories!

Deidre said...

Oh Stacie, I have so many memories, but my favorite is your hugs. Your Hugs can make any care in the world go away. Plus I love your stories, no one can tell a story like you. Another one was in highschool when I broke my ankle, and you taking such good care of me. I still love our picture together.