Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniveresary.


Yes, it is true we have been married for 11 years now. Oh how the time flies by. I have to put this on here 2 days early, because It took me 1.5 weeks to reread the twilght sereies and now as I await the release of Breaking Dawn, I will be too busy to blog. I want Jake to know what an extrodinary husband he is. He works like a dog from sun up to sun down litterally. I hope one of these days we get far enough ahead of the game that he can take some down time. In the mean time, I am very gratefull that he works so hard that I can be with kids. Plus an extra special shout out this year since I will be at a B.D. party all night and sleeping over at my friends to read the book, on the night of our anniversary. He has been super understanding with my edward, oops! I mean twilght obsession of course:)Not only is he letting me go out with my girls that night but he also letting me go to Forks, WA in September for Bellas Bday celebration. I am so excited and glad that he understands my need for girl time everyonce in a while. Jacob thank you for four beautiful kids, and for being exactly what I need to keep me grounded. You have put up with a lot of crap from me and you probably deserve better, but I am glad you still love me after all these years.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Scottkids said...

yeah, HAppy Anniversary! I better not hear you guys celebrating! HAHAHAHAHA Just kidding! I actually wouldn't care[wink,wink]

Ang Ballard said...

Happy Anniversary! Time really does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe we've known you as long as we have. We would love to get together- this Friday is the father/sons campout (YEAH!) but our other Fridays look pretty clear. Chat soon!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of you two! Our anniversary is coming up too...it's craziness knowing that we have been married for 10 years...time flies :)

Doney Days said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute! Hey, Dan and Jake have the same haircut!

Holly said...

Stacey,

This is Holly Taylor's Mom, Just wanted to say I think this is a really cute pitcure of you and your honey.