Friday, September 5, 2008

CRAZINESS !!!

So it has been longer than I like to go without posting, but I have been too overwhelmed with LIFE these passt 2 weeks. Firstly I wanted Maddie and Alex to know how proud I am of them for loving school so much. It is so important to have a good attitude about school, and to enjoy every aspect it, yes even recess Alex. I loved school, no really I did, and am so gratefull my kids seem to have inherited that from me. So here are there pics from the first day of school.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Stacy,

I want to THANK you so much for picking up my little TAYLOR everyday. It makes me feel alot better about my baby going to school knowing that she is in good hands... THANKS agian


AND THANKS SO SO MUCH TO ALEX FOR WALKING HER TO AND FROM THE CAR TO HER LINE AND SUCH.... He is so cute about it.

Holly
Holly