Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forks Trip Pics

So I had over 100 pics from the trip, so your lucky I decided to post only the best ones.


The Motel we stayed at made up a Bella Suite for us it was all black and red, even in the bathroom and patio it was fabulous!

We stopped at Ruby beach on the way into Forks, Stunning!!



Dew drop Inn

City of Forks sign. The 101 highway runs right through the center of town and they literally only have 1 stop sign

Tara and I at the Hoh rain forrest

hanging moss

look at how the roots all intertwine

the moss on the tree was almost 5 in. thick

the twilight moms line of cars to get into the rain forrest

pacific pizza, we took up the whole place, this only shows about 1/3 of our group

Bella Italia

Tara and I at Michaels Divine, it was good food but it took them 3 hrs to serve all 60 of us. It was a very small restaurant across from Bella Italia

Lunch on 1st beach, in La Push, Wa.

Enjoying the smell of the ocean

The Swan Residence

City Hall and police station, the city had a guest book and has been collecting names for over a year. They were super accomodating the entire weekend.

The Cullen House mailbox

This is actually a Bed and Breakfast, veru cute place

Esmes' letter, he he!!

Totem pole in front of the Ak A Lot center, where we watched the wolf dance

Forks High School

Quillayute High School, connected to Forks H.S.

Forks Hospital, Dr. Carlisle Cullens parking spot

These are the Alabama sisters, and yes they came all the way from Alabama. They rented a silver Volvo and everything. I think out of all of the tm's they had the best time.

This picture doesn't even do justice for the Hordes of Twilight Moms and other visitors who came to 1st beach for the bon fire.

this is the cutest little indian ever, it made me miss my kids, ecspecially since Alex had called me that moring crying, saying that he missed me, Oh my heart broke!

Wolf Dancers

She was only lilke 5, maybe and she knew all the steps of the dance

Sign welcoming us to La Push, everyone should visit this little Indian Village, it is right on the ocean and is beautiful.

View of St. James Island, no wonders Alice thought Bella was dead when she saw her jump off the cliff

View towards 2nd beach to the south

Group of Army boys that Tara picked up on. only 3 of us are married in this picture, me and can you guess the other two?

These are the sweetest girls in the room next door who stayed up late and helped me with the jewelry, they were life savers.

As you can see it was a pretty interesting trip. I definetly want to go back. But not as a Twilight Mom, just my family as tourists.

3 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Stacie! You crack me up! I got your blog address from facebook. I am glad you have a blog so I can see more of your cute family. :)

Allison (Averett) Westenskow

Marlies said...

Isn't the pacific northwest just beautiful? I miss it so much. It's interesting to see it throught the eyes of someone else. Everytime someone goes up there I start to get homesick. The coast is the part I miss most.

Jamie said...

Hey Stac! I found your blog through facebook. What a fun trip, that is neat! I added you to my blog list our blog is: thefitchs.blogspot.com