Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy,Happy Birthday, Alex Dear !!!

So Alex Finally turned 7. He celebrated for nearly a week. Now he will be counting down to 8, he really wanted to be baptized this year. Anyways, Jake and I are doing mommy-daddy dates with our kids this year (as seen on Jon and Kate plus 8, our fams fav. show)Alex hadd a whole list of places to go and things to do that he posted on the fridge, even before my birthday. I had to look at it everyday, all day long. He finally choose to go to Boondocks, he loves racecars, so this was a perfect activity for him. Then on friday G and G gustaveson picked him up for dinner at Macaroni grille. He thought it was so fancy, because there was "Paris" music playing. And he loves going to restaurants because he loves the "take home chef". Food is definetly a list topper for him. Mom said he wass in awe at Build-a-bear, and was totally dead serious about his wish. Then they went home, and he wanted Dad to play air-hockey with him. Later my Mom found him in a trance with the Bose headphones on watching Transformers on their big Screen. The next morning he went to some egg shop with Dad and Uncle Ian, and then met Jake and my Mom for the Byu game. And it doesn't even end there, then on Sunday(5 days into his bday celebration now) we had my family over for his and Bostons' Birthdays. It was fun, and exciting and crowded but all worth it. My family is everything to me.













1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Alex! (That kid has some GORGEOUS eyes!)