Thursday, August 21, 2008

" Happy Birthday To Me !!! "

Since I am so luckily to share my Bday with my identical twin sister Tracie, I wanted to wish her a Happy Bday too. She just had her 4th baby on wednesday night. The pics are so cute. She looks just like all her other kids, she is such a tiny little peanut though. Any ways just wanted to tell Tracie how lucky I feel to be her Sister. She once made me a pillow that said, " I am so glad to be your Sister, too bad there's nothing you can do about it." I don't think I ever wanted to not be her sister, except maybe our senior year when she was under Lisa' nasty spell, but truely, I could not ask for a better friend. That is the one thing that I cherish most, knowing that I always have her to rely on. If I had had more time I would have scanned some of our baby pics but my scanner is pretty crappy anyways. Just so you know , we were the cutest twins on the block j/k!! I remeber when we would fight and Mom would tell us to go t our room, which we shared, and fight it out untill there was blood (I finally understand my moms reasoning fofr that after haveing my own kids). Well we would really try hard to go down and hate eachother, but inevitably we would end up laughing and wet our pants instead, we never had good bladder control when it came to laughing :) Then there was the time she threw my hand carved wooden squirrel that my grandpa dyer made for me against our wall ( it was during one of our fights and she knew how much I loved it) and broke it's leg off. Mom made her fix it, but it was never the same. I have sooo many wonderful memories I could go on and on and on. I know you're all wishing you had a twin right now too, come on just admit it. Tracie thank you for being my friend, and keeping me in line, even when I didn't know I was out of it. I love you more than I can honestly express, not only are you my sister you are my best friend. XOXOXOXOXO






7 comments:

Jerelyn Dunaway said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the both of you. I have a few memories I can add. I remember sluffing school so we could practice for cheerleading tryouts in your garage. I remember once in the ninth grade when you two were in a fight and one of you (I honestly don't remember which one), said to the other, "You're so ugly!" Since you looked so much alike it was difficult for me to stifle my laughter. Anyway, happy 30th birthdays and heres to Mrs. Monroe's dance class for helping me get to know you two.

Tracie said...

I love you too. It's kind of sad that you have pics up of Olivia before me. But I'm totally relaxing and loving it. I love you and am grateful for the relationship we have. I too have so many memories, we were always goofy, and wetting our pants in my memories. Your kids were so cute with Olivia, and I could believe how excited the boys were. We sure have supportive, loving families. And Jer, we are 31 this year! I know we don't want to admit it either. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...okay way late...the post made me laugh and the comments made me laugh even harder!!! Did Jerelyn type that comment after running her 1/2 marathon???

Julie Toone said...

I love it! Pics are so cute...I agree with Jer though if we could have all just stopped aging at 29 I would be happy. Happy Birthday!

Harold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doney Days said...

What a sweet post and a sweet baby! It's so good to know that me and my sisters aren't the only ones who pee our pants when we laugh really hard! Karen and I have many stories of doing that.
Hope you two had a Happy Birthday!

Allison Claire said...

This was so sweet. That would be awesome to have a twin to share everything with. And you know what, you were and ARE the cutest twins on the block! I was so jealous of you guys back in school! You guys always looked amazing and I was a big dork! :)