Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

I have a ton of pics of course, but tried to limit it to just my favorites. We had a great time at G and G Gus'. Mom always spoils the kids and it was so nice to be able to relax and play cards. And we didn't even have any kid fights!! Sunday went well also, it was my last sunday before the babe comes. I am a little nervous about leaving my primary kids for several weeks but know that they ladies helping me will do a good job. We spent sunday evening at the G and Garns, it was so nice to be there by ourselves, without all the crazy cousins. Jake and I hid Easter eggs in their huge yard, and the kids had a blast finding them.













2 comments:

Ang Ballard said...

You look so great! Can't wait to see this newest little one! Good luck with it all ;0).

Rae said...

Hey - what crazy cousins are you talking about?! We have missed seeing you guys. Hope all is well with you guys. Glad you had so much fun being super mom - I would be lying down on my couch - that's how you relax before the baby!