Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost there

So I officially am due in one week from today. There will be no pics of my belly, because it is not so pretty naked after five kids. I don't think I will make it to my due date, which would be a miracle since all the other boys were at least 10 days over. I am miserable and in constant pain. this kid never stops moving, litteraly. Jake says it's from all the Coke Zero I drink. I am having major anxiety over his name, we still can't agree. I want Ryker and Jake wants Emmett. I doubt I will post again until after the baby comes, so you will have to wait and see the outcome just like us.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Well, if he does come early, we all know he is trying to become Mom's favorite kid! Hope all goes well and can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love you! Your comments on my blog have SOOO touched my heart! I feel incredibly lucky to have you as my friend :) I cannot WAIT to see pics of your newest addition. I bet you are miserable after 5 babies...yikes...I would be miserable after one...ha, ha, I can say that now and be okay with it :) Love you!

Stacy said...

My vote is Ryker also! What happened to Lleytons nose in the pics below? I guess I haven't seen you all in a while.