Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stake Lagoon Day

So we had our annual stake lagoon day on thursday then 7th and it was awesome. The weather was perfect, not to hot, with a nice breeze. It did make lagoona beach a little cold, but the kids still had fun. It was great to be there with just our little family. I am so irritated with the pics, because my camera got jammed so I couldn't zoom in or out and it and it wasn't focusing properly, uugh!! I was so frustrated.And yes there a lot of pics of Easton and Lleyton because Jake took Maddie and Alex to do big rides so I didn't get very many pics until later in the day of them.


We ended the day with a round of mini golf very fun. The kids were fun to watch


Lleyton was such a cheater we couldn't help but laugh. He thought he was hot stuff


Alex on bumper cars


Maddie on bumper cars


Easton did the best by far on the bumper cars, and Alex was mad because he thinks he is the big race car driver.


They were laughing so hard when they all bumped into eachother that they couldn't get themselves unstuck for a long time


Maddie tried really hard on every hole, total concentration!!


Dad and Alex waiting for the Bat


Maddie on the Bat


Lleyon and Dad on the Dino Egg Drop, this was his favorite ride


Dad and Easton on the Egg too.


Alex and Maddie on the Lady Bug drop


Easton on the Red Barron


Lleyton on the Red Barron


Lleyton and Easton on the cars


Lleyton and Easton on the Helicopters. Note Easatons' cute hair, because I took him to sports clips to get it cut today and the girl butchered it and is so short now.


Lleyton and Easton on the boats, which was the longest wait of the day. We waited longer than it took to go on the ride.


Alex and Easton at the entrance


We dumped our stuff off at the stake pavillion and headed right for the log ride, because we were clear in the back anyways. There was no line yet since they had only been opened about 10 min. and no one had made it back that far yet.


Dad and Easton and Lleyton headed for rattlesnake rapids right after the log ride, we got soaked, and I mean soaked. I never dried out, my clothes were still wet even after we spent 2 hrs at lagoona beach.


Dad and Maddie, waiting to get wet. I don't now how but Jake managed to get the least wet of us all. I was so wet it was beyond looking like I just wet my pants. I looked like I fell in.


Lleyton on dumbo

3 comments:

Jerelyn Dunaway said...

Looks like fun! Wow, your kids are really growing up. What a bunch of cutie's

Anonymous said...

Lagoon looks like it was a blast for you guys. Glad you had fun.

we went to The lagoon as Libby calls it, last week, too. Mason said it was his best day ever. Lucky for me uncle Tony was there to take him on colossas, spider, and wicked. I did take my chances on the wild mouse and thought I was going to die for sure. I guess I am not much of a thrill seeker.

Julie Toone said...

Your family is so cute. That party looked like fun too. I need friends that fun!