Friday, June 12, 2009

Rykers' Blessing

Ryker Emmett Garn was blessed on Sunday, June 7th 2009. It was a horribly rainy day, but the spirit warmed everything up. I am so greatful to a wonderful husband who can hold the priesthood and uses. Jake is a wonderful Dad, he has gotten so much more patuent and loving with our 5 kids. He loves them so much that he complained the other day that it takes forever to feed Ryker at night, it took him over an hour. I told him it only takes me 20 min. flat. I know he is probably playing with him as he tries to feed him and he gets him all wound up and thats why he has a hard time getting him back to sleep. I sit in my dark closet and don't talk at all to him, he practically eats in his sleep when I feed him. Speaking of Ryker he just turned 2 months old, and he is the cutest happiest thing ever. He loves to laugh and has started cooing at us and making sounds with his tongue. It is precious, and Jake loves that he is home more and gets to experience it this time around.





4 comments:

Marlies said...

I can't believe he has been here that long. Time sure is flying...except at night time feedings I am sure. lol

Doney Days said...

He is adorable!

Kathy said...

What a precious little guy!! You and Jake have a great family and are so blessed.

Scottkids said...

He is so freakin cute!!!! Seriously. I wouldn't lie :)