Tuesday, June 23, 2009

crazy days of summer

Friday we had a great time with our neighbors the Seth, Melissa, Mykelle, and Trey Scott. We BBQ and then set up air matresses out on their deck and grass. Alex started the night off with a fantastic rendition of " The Beast" fromthe movie Sandlot. He has the whole thing memorized and he does it with such seriousness and gusto. Then we roasted mallows and had smores. Easton didn't quite make it through the whole night. Lleyton and Ryker slept in on the couch because they had fallen asleep just after dinner. We really roughed it by bringing out movies and DVD players so that we could have an outdoor movie night. It really was alot of fun even though us parents didn't get much sleep. Somehow Trey ended up on the grass and had to be put back on the matress and Alex yelled out something in his sleep, and then the raindrops that would come and go, whaat FUN!!! Seth topped off the fun the next day by making us french toast for breakfast.






4 comments:

Scottkids said...

That was a BLAST! I'll Email you the pictures from my camera too! So funny! " These are the times of our lives"

Anonymous said...

This is as close to camping that I would ever get :) My style except my style would have ended with me in my bed :)

The Q'lings said...

HEY! I coach Trey on Tuesday mornings! Small world!

The Q'lings said...

um, Phyrie is VaNita