Wednesday, October 15, 2008

O.M.E.

Girls, if you have not already seen this sit down, and don't blink.

Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer


Okay seriously, that was hot! Whoever said they didn't like Rob is crazy. He is dead sexy in this trailer. I can not wait 36 more days I am going insane. I tried to stay off twilight sites since I have been home from my cruise, BUT, we all knew it wouldn't last. I will probably watch this everyday in lusty anticipation for the full film, which will be a whopping 120 min. long.

3 comments:

Jerelyn Dunaway said...

I have never read the Twilight series, but this trailer did look appealing. I think I may see the movie when it comes out. I won't, however, be camping outside the theatre for 3 days as I'm sure certain crazed fans are already planning.
Cool cruise pics too! What fun! Glad you got to spend some alone time with the hubby. It's always nice to remember why we first fell in love with someone.

Tracie said...

When did you change your background? Did you copy me or was it a twin thing. I think it is so funny that we choose they same one. Love you.

burton family said...

I agree, I think he is totally sexy.
If you don't like the books you could just watch the movie and enjoy him.