Saturday, October 25, 2008

Go Wildcats !!

So last night my sisters and I got our kids together and had a pep rally for the WILDCATS!! It was so much fun. we had pizza and painted our faces, decorated our cars, and were plain silly. We had such a great time and the movie was FABULOUS!Troy totally pulled an Edward Cullen, hiding out in the tree waiting for Gabriella. Which of course only makes waiting for TWILIGHT even harder. If you haven't seen it, you will (just admit it) and you will be wondering why the boys at our highschool couldn't move like that :)








7 comments:

Rae said...

Hey! I took Kaylee this morning and you are right, it is so good! I was wishing high school was like that. Then I was sad that Kaylee will be expecting all this and her little heart will be crushed! However, if she does find a Troy Bolton, he is welcome at my house any day! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun - good for you.

Miracles of the Moment said...

Stacey,
You guys are a hit! It looks like everyone had so much fun. Give hugs to all your little ones for me.

Michaela

Scottkids said...

I hope that you didn't take it that way! I wasn't saying God doesn't love gays! I believe the total opposite! I have alot of gay friends who I love more than anything and know God loves them no less than me! Thats good that your brother knows that too!

Jamie said...

Oh my, what crazy fans you guys are! We saw it on Friday too, but I guess we are not HUGE fans like you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am 100% jealous...I told Fred to take me out on a date to go see this movie...ummm...I'm still waiting :) I loved 1 and 2 and purchased them right away so I'm dying to see this one too :)

Julie Toone said...

My boys are looking forward to the movie as well. I love how into everything you guys get. Living life with passion is so much more fun! You inspire me to be a better mom! Im ready for a get together as well!

Ang Ballard said...

Stacie- you crack me up! So fun! We need to get together soon- hope you're coming to the dinner tomorrow!