Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

Jacob thank you for putting up with me and all my quirks. You are a wonderfull husband. Thank you for working so hard so that I can be home with our kids. And thank you for loving your children and being the one who can always make them smile and laugh when I've just yelled at them. I love you more than words can say.



Dad I don't even know where to start. I feel absolutely blessed to be your daughter. You have always been there when we needed it most and even when we just needed a friend. Thank you for all that you do for my kids now, they truely cherish your relationship.



Grandpa, thankyou for putting up with us every sunday when we were younger, even though you hated us drinking out of your straws. And ecspecially for taking Tracie and I along on your trips to Morgan, we are the luckiest girls.


Grandpa thank you for taking us to the beach even though we are just now finding out that you hate the sand. You are always such a great sport! Thank you to both you and Grandma for taking us to Spain and dealing with us and our teenage behavior. We are so lucky to have grandparents that are still so involved in our lives even though you are hundreds of miles away.

No comments: