Friday, August 14, 2009

july in fast forward

We had a wonderful 4th of July, I always love spending time with family. We had already done the carnival thing a few days prior, Alex and Max braved the Ring of Fire ride. Their faces were priceless, I couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say they put on a good front but choose not to ride it again:) The parade was on friday night and was as fabulous as ever, I can't wait to live in Riverton again one of these days. Saturday morning we had our ward flag ceremony and breafast. We actually made it on time to the flag ceremony and then at breakfast, which was delicious, Lleyton barfed everywhere, story of my life. I can never have all my kids healty at one time. We spent the day swimming and watched fireworks it was very nice and relaxing. I almost forgot about the rodeo, Alex would be so mad if I didn't mention that he actually got money on the cash cows this year, yipee!!

























No comments: