Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ready or not here HE comes!!!


So for those of you have not seen me in awhile, I am expecting my 5th child in april. And is't a boy. Even with all of our hopes and Eastons constant praying for a sister, we will now have 4 boys at our house. I told Maddie that it just means we will get better girl nights out, beacause there are only 2 of us. She's still not so sure about that logic, but if you know Maddie, you know she will be a mother hen once he gets here. Lleyton has taken to caring around a doll and Alex is very excited. Easton still wants a "girler" baby, so he says he will borrow Esme and Olivia to play with. Jake has informed me that this has to be it, really how much more can I expect him to work. But after much Prayer and thought on my part I am happy to say that I now feel our family is complete. If you have any boy names throw them my way, we don't think Joseline or Mallory is going to fly for a boy name!! help.

12 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Congratulations! I am happy for you. Wow! 5 kids! You are a brave girl Stacie. :)

Doney Days said...

WOW! Congrats! I didn't know you were prego again. 3 of my sisters are also due in April and I'm due in June! HELLO babies! Hope you're feeling good. I still feel like crap, hence my lack of blogging!

Carrie said...

OMG ... I am so excited for you! Hip hip hooray!!!

Marlies said...

Surprise. Wow. Congratulations. You didn't even look pregnant. As far as boys names go I have no ideas for you. I am scared to have another boy because I don't really know what I will call him.

Jamie said...

Congrats! 5 kids..good for you! I didn't even know you were pregnant.
How have you been feeling?

burton family said...

Congrats! Wow your house is going to be CRAZY!!! 4 boys (not to mention 4 boys with Jakes genes. Sorry jake no offense I just remember you as a teenager.)

I always loved the name Knightly for a boy but we are not having any more.

Scottkids said...

Yay! You tolad everyone! I'm so happy for you once again!

Keli said...

Congrats. I blog stalk you occasionally from Alison's blog. But this sounded like the perfect occasion to come out. #5. Wow. I'm still debating if I want to make the leap from 3 to 4. But since I'm not sure, I may as well give you my favorite boy names.

Cohen
Ezra
Gunner

Hope those are up your alley.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! I'm feeling a bit like a loner with my 2 kiddos :) I cannot believe how many kids all of my friends have. I am SOOO content with 2 though :) I'm so excited for you and OF COURSE I would LOVE to take pictures of your new baby!!! I can't wait!!!

Julie Toone said...

Wow...I remember a conversation of you saying no more kids because you were sure it would be another boy. (I have a lot of room to talk!) I will say this I have no pity for you!!!...I have to live with 10 boys when you count Curtis and I have no one for my girls night out! Show Maddie my pic and Im sure she will feel better...at least she got to be a girl:) As for names...Ive use most and you have permission to steal any one of them.

Deidre said...

That is so Awesome! Congrats! I want more, but I have a feeling all I will get is boys, the good thing is at least they love their mommies!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Did you come up with any names yet? Since we don't know what we are having, we have to have both sexes ready!
We like the name Luke, but I have a feeling in your family there may already be one (or three) of those.